30 Days of Riding: Day 09 Time To Cool Down

Today, my goal was none other than to simply make it on my bike.  I felt like shit when I woke up and like absolute garbage mid day.  My legs, arms, and back were gone.  I don't know if it was the way I stretched, didn't stretch or the fact that I didn't replace my electrolytes on the last three rides.  I won't be making the mistake of skipping the electrolytes anymore.  Water isn't enough for me, I haven't just been going out and pedaling around lightly.  I have been going at it, trying to push myself.  I want this 30 days of riding to be something to me, something that will allow me to be faster on group rides, with more stamina, to keep going longer and attacking the trail with speed.  Through this journey so far I have definitely developed a bit of a love affair with riding on the road, my heart will always be with the dirt.  My goal is still a fifty mile road ride, and to go all day long at Laurel Mtn. and still be able to go back for more.  There really isn't much to say about todays ride, I stuck to the dirt roads, and hit a few trails between.   Time for me to stretch more, and hopefully tomorrow will be a bit of a more productive one.  Goodnight everyone.


















Comments