30 Days Of Riding: Day 20, HIGHland Gnar Gnar Binks Ride

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it out to Yellow Creek today like I wanted due to some Honey Do List.  I was bummed, but then I got a text from my bro Lance out in Pittsburgh who said he was down to make the commute in, so I figured this would be rad, get to ride a bit and not crush my whole day.  Jon finally got back from the nuke death trap, and was stoked on riding.
I think I can

Trail Dogs Unite

We all met at my house, and proceeded to adjust our bikes for the days ride.  A quick tubeless swap for Jon and we were on our way.

Highland was wet yesterday, but today was perfect, the conditions, and the group of friends made for an excellent ride.  Camaraderie was on the board today as everyone had a blast myself included.  You know the trails are prime when there is hooting and hollering going on.  Attacking everything including climbs, logs, and fun rock gardens o' plenty, the day was excellent.  Some times we mashed, sometimes we crashed, but the menu was full of fun.  We even survived the day without any real mechanicals.

We took a lot of pictures and some go pro action from today which I am sure will be up sometime in the near future. I anticipate many more rad days at highland this year, and am looking forward to laurel as soon as the weather is good.

Getting Rad

Luca

New Trail Buddy

Check Out The Size Of That Log

Getting Rad

Jon's Niner

Lance Clearing Some Gnar

Deadwood

Luca Trail Dog and Jon

Jon Using The New Tires

Lance Clearing It 


Rock Garden With Luca

LP Getting Rowdy



Comments