Slow Down And Take Notice.


READ MORE....






I have been up to a lot of things, I have been trying to ride more miles per ride than before.  Instead of pushing for days in the saddle I have been trying to complete some mileage goals that have been daunting me for the last few years.  I am beginning to think that I should have given road riding more of a go over the years.  Certainly my problem wasn't with the beauty of road bikes, their beauty is timeless artwork, but more-so with the miles I would have had to put in saddle.  Saddle time aside it is nice to be able to push yourself further than before.  I even found myself sprinting up my street the other night.

Don't forget though I have been putting some time in on the XC bike too, especially trying to find a fault in some new tires, that I am beginning to love.

Exploring, that's what I will call my recent few rides, because they really are just exploring, it's amazing what you can find when you are on a bike rather than behind the wheel of a car.  Just Sunday I had some of the best water I have tasted in my life from a natural spring about 30 miles into the ride.  It is amazing how beautiful your surroundings are when you allow yourself the time to slow down and take notice.



















As Always you can check out:

Instagram: @hopecyclery
Stava:  Hope Cyclery


Comments