Seattle Day 2: #Likeanangelpissinginmymouth

>hashtagging isn't easy...  ah the serenity of finding nothingness tedious whilst on vacation.  Its amazing how every time I am in Seattle there just so happens to be a lot to talk about, awesome bikes to see, rad people to hang out with and beautiful scenery to experience.  The night was blessed with a trip to drink so red R's in the lot of the former brewery.  There is something to be said about the Yakima valley hops and how special they make me feel drinking it is (like an angel pissing in my mouth).  Pretty sure I've said that in a prior trip to Seattle a few years ago.  This night was filled with a ride from Renton to Seattle then riding around downtown seattle before riding to Georgetown and back.  Mileage was somewhere between 25-35 miles didn't get to track it due to my phone's battery dying.  Traveling around downtown Seattle by bike is a super rad experience.  I hope to do it  a few more times too.  There was a lot to see at night and it was a great experience to be able to make the ride happen...















Comments