#RADBIKEOFTHEDAY: Trek Farley Custom Build 28.1lbs



I feel bad that there hasn't been a #radbikeoftheday lately.  Truth is I took a bunch of pictures when I was in Seattle and a lot of the pictures I wanted to use were deleted accidentally.  Such is life!  This is a custom build that was able to come to fruition through some planning and luck in securing the "lightest production crankset in the world".  Correct are you in your presumption that RaceFace's Next SL Fatbike crankset was used.  I can't say enough good things about these cranks, and I hope to spec them on a build for myself soon.  I am pretty happy to see that a limited edition set of BRONZE ANO Surly rims made it's way onto the build!  The rest was a pretty nominal build of SRAM parts, with a Shimano XT cassette.  How do you spell beautiful?  F-A-T-B-I-K-E!













Time to let some pictures do the talking…
Custom bikes available from Salsa, Surly, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Trek, Cannondale, and Giant, along with stock models.



Comments