Bikepacking: Jeff Jones Bars, multiple hand positions




A video outlining the hand positions of a Jones bar.  I used to run Jones bars on my single speed karate monkey in 05 and have been missing the feeling.  They really let you attack the terrain.  I also have been thinking about them because of some of the bike touring and bike packing I am getting into.


Hand positions








this dude just rode the tour divide with Jones bars, proving they are good for going the distance. To give you an idea the route is from the Canadian border to Mexico, over 2500 miles…




Jones makes the loop bars, cut h bars, and the new bend ones.  Personally I like the loop, as they have the most hand positions.  I hope to get a review in soon on these, as they will be making their way onto my mainlander, and eventually onto my Krampus build.






Comments