Ride Report: Fatbikes Really Do Make You Smile




Smiling has been proven to prolong your life.  Today it was proven that fatbiking makes you smile.  We couldn't have asked for better weather, it was slightly overcast and the gravel ride was on a nicely packed trails.  Enjoy the stoke, pass on the stoke, prolong the stoke.  I am pretty happy the first gravel grinder ride of the year went well, and with seven people showing up in the cold, I can only imagine what a turnout in the summer will be like.  I would also like to say there isn't anything else that brings me joy quite like getting people on bikes, I am happy to say everyone pictures I helped make their dreams a reality.  More pictures after the break>>>>>>>>……..

PS I don't like how blogger destroys some of my images by changing adjustments so to see what they should all look like click for flickr galleries


























Comments