Ride Report: Laurel MTN and East Coast ROX



The ROX thing is a joke, if you've spent any amount of time on ridemonkey in the last decade you will
surely get it, if not, it wasn't meant to be.  I grew up in the rocks, and I love them, today I got to ride some fun trails and see what they felt like to me nearly 15 years later.  No it hasn't been that long since I've ridden Laurel, but I can still remember my first ride there.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?  Well if you want a place to ride that will boost your skill level almost immediately, then this is the place for you.

I have been trying to make some group rides this year, and this was one I am happy I didn't miss.  Gnar rock riding, one handed wheelies and some beer with Walat's Ham Sandwiches made for an awesome evening.

there are a lot of photos in this post so you can check out MY FLICKR and for some reason blogger doesn't show the correct colors, so for a true representation FLICKR is where its at.










































Comments