Day 12 of #30daysofFITINTHATKIT- Quality Over Quantity




Sometimes its just best to get out with a riding buddy who you originally started riding with as a kid. I can remember so many rad times riding Laurel MTN with huckster-mc-plush, aka dir, aka Dirt.  Im so stoked that he's back on a bike again.  Day 12 was a blast, I finally got some rocks back in my life. There is something that will always be special to me in having to actually pick a line though a rock garden, instead of being able to plow through with speed.  Laurel MTN slows you down, and allows you to zen out on rocks.  Even though I experienced Laurel for the first time some 15 years ago, it still is one of my favorite places to ride today.  After yesterdays flat I decided to take out the Krampus.  It was warm in the sun even though the temperature wasn't that high.



















Comments