Day 20 of #30daysofFITINTHATKIT- What The Hail





Hail, that's right, the kind that doesn't feel so good while its pelting you in the neck.  Monday's start off the boring work week for a lot of people, but for me they just mean that I get to help people get people stoked on bikes.  I was lucky enough to me up with some friends after work and show them my favorite new climb.  It's not the hardest, it's just fun!  The payoff is supe rewarding and the view is pretty damn nice.   Rob and Steve met at my place amidst the 30-70% chance of rain/thunderstorms and we departed.  Today we made it to the climb without rain so I thought "sure we've got the whole loop". Well spoiler alert, on the way back a black cloud formed and the air got thick.  At this point I couldn't help but wonder if we would make it ball to my place, let alone the rest of the route before the sky's opened up.  The sky just started to open up as we crested the hill to my house I rushed to the porch and we narrowly missed that storm.   Talk about timing #FITTHATKIT.








Comments