Day 3 of #30daysofFITINTHATKIT- Single Speed MTB ride




Even though I've been saddling up the drop bar bikes a lot lately, I really wanted to get out for some wooded riding.  I chose to take out the single speed Krampus for a couple of laps, and it didn't disappoint.  Moving all my bikes one size up has really been a push in the right direction.  I switched from the large Krampus I rode all last summer to and XL and it fits like a glove, even with a flat bar.





The rain held off for most of the ride and I was stoked, that in on got me towards the end.  More of a downer was the #flattimesatridgemonthigh.  Yep my Vee Rubber Traxx Fatty tires did pretty well, right till the end of the ride where I caught a flat that the Stans couldn't repair.  Luckily I made it back with about 3 PSI in the tire, just enough to creep along.  I can't wait to get back out tomorrow.



Comments