Day 26-30 of #30daysofFITINTHATKIT-Later Buddy



I didn't ever have the time to Finish the daily ramblings but days 26-30 were some of the best and worst, from completing my goal of getting out all of the days and most of the weight loss associated with it to having a good friend move down south.  Here are some pictures from those days, Day 30 was a blast in the torrential downpour, lightning storm, and cold weather.  I certainly didn't ride my limits and made sure to keep my rides fun.  Another thing I learned was I can really accomplish a much much better workout on the road bike than I did on the MTB.  Even as I was pushing myself, I found the road to just punch me and keep my cardio, where the woods just more or less beat me up.  I hope that I can continue to get out somewhat as much now that bridging into the busy season (see swamped with lots of work) because after work rides are a great way to clear your mind and refresh.

























Comments