#RADBIKEOFTHEDAY- Dave's Intergalactic Surly Ice Cream Truck w/ D.FENDER




I like the Ice Cream Truck, ever since I saw them at Frostbike last year, I was stoked that Surly released a symmetrical fattie, that had the clearance I loved from my Moonlander.  Surly added some updates, geometry similar to their venerable Krampus, their MDS (modular dropout system), 44mm head tube, and 150x15 front end make this bike fairly future proof.  Dave snagged a Salsa Horsethief last year, and had been wanting a fattie.  Problem solved, Surly blew out some of their models to make way for new pricing and different specs.  Their current run down of specials are:
Pug SS $799
Pugsley $899
Pug OPS $999
Moonlander $1199
Ice Cream Truck $1199
If you're looking for one I know a guy...  Not much to say other than this bike is sure to rip, congrats, can't wait to shred.





















Comments

cafesemon said…
<a href="http://www.carbonspeedcycle.com/product-category/ultra-light-wheels/>Carbon Bicycle Wheels </a>First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.