Ride Report- Saddle In The Fresh Snow





Sometimes you just need to get out.  Call it stir crazy or what not, but for nearly 8 months I haven't had a Saturday off of work.  I made sure to use this one wisely.  I think one of the most underrated places to ride around town is Saddle Club.  I like the feeling of earning my turns, small climbs with fun descents make this one of my favorite places to go.  Even though Ive gotten to ride there a bunch its still pretty easy to get turned around.  Some last minute planning and a small get out ride was born.  Rob and I decided to enjoy the light dusting and do some #fatbikeshit.  Since the weather has been all over, I mean seriously I rode in shorts last Sunday at Frick, getting my layering back is going to take some time again.  Wool has been my go to for the last couple of years, and it seems that even if you end up too hot a sweat through it, you will still be warm, something that I remembered pretty quickly into the first up.
















Comments

bambam said…
Wish it would stay this way for more than a day!